We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
We produce five bulletins for specific health and care audiences, to help you get information relevant to you:
- chief information officers and chief clinical information officers (CIO/CCIOs) in the NHS
- general practice - including GPs, practice managers and practice IT leads
- pharmacies - including community pharmacies, dispensing doctors and dispensing appliance contractors (DACS)
- industry - including suppliers or potential suppliers of health and care technology and systems and services we commission, and trade bodies
- researchers - people who use or have an interest in NHS Digital data, including academic institutions, charities and commercial organisations
We also produce a range of programme bulletins, providing information about specific areas of our work.
Last edited: 9 March 2020 2:10 pm