28 November 2017
NHS Digital must be quoted as the source of these figures
Regional data available in this report
The Hospital Outpatient Activity, 2016/17 report has been published today by NHS Digital.
The figures include the number of outpatient appointments and attendances, as well as appointments where the patient did not attend over the past financial year, broken down by age and gender.
It is also possible to examine the changes in appointments and attendances over time in the statistics.
Other data included in the report are:
- First attendances by source of referral
- Figures on the number of cancelled appointments
- Areas of treatment specialities by attendance type
- Main treatment specialities by age and gender
- Interactive provider level analysis