New statistics related to vacancies in the NHS have been published.
The NHS Vacancy Statistics England – February 2015-March 2018 report shows the number of advertised vacancies published on NHS Jobs – the health service’s main recruitment website.
Statistics included in the report are:
- The number of advertised vacancy full-time equivalents per month on NHS Jobs
- Broken down by Staff Group, Area of Work, Pay Scheme and Pay Band
- Including organisation level information
Data presented does not represent the total number of applicants, people shortlisted or appointed to vacant posts and should not be interpreted as such. The data is provided as an indication of the information potentially available within NHS Jobs, though variation in behaviour mean this data is incomplete. More information regards the previous misinterpretation of this data is available on the NHS Digital website.
NHS Vacancy Statistics England – February 2015-March 2018
Follow us on Twitter: @NHSDigital
Notes to editors
1. NHS Digital is the national information and technology partner of the health and care system. Our team of information analysis, technology and project management experts create, deliver and manage the crucial digital systems, services, products and standards upon which health and care professionals depend. During the 2017/18 financial year, NHS Digital published 275 statistical reports. Our vision is to harness the power of information and technology to make health and care better.
2. For media enquiries please contact email@example.com or telephone 0300 30 33 888.