This two day congress brings together health and care professionals to learn about successful digital health, and NHS Digital is the official event partner.
Attendees can learn about:
- creating the right culture for large scale digital change
- using digital technology to improve quality of care
- prevention and changing behaviours
- population health informatics
- tools for self-management
- reducing clinical variation
- mobile working in community services
- technology for personalised care
- applying artificial intelligence
- shared health and care records
- improving patient flow.