We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
NHS Digital for Registration Authorities (RAs) - Identity and Access Management roadshow
- Thursday 25 March 2021
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- This is a remote session
NHS Digital is holding an online roadshow for Registration Authorities (RAs), to talk about the work we’re doing in Identity and Access Management.
We’ll present an overview of the projects that are coming up, and demonstrate some of our recent products. We’ll also introduce you to our user researchers, and let you know how to get involved in the design of your new products and services.
The agenda will include the following:
- introduction - Identity and Access Management, who we are
- our digital roadmap - what’s coming up and what it means for you
- product demonstration - new ways of authentication
- getting involved - how you can learn more about our new services, and get involved in research and design
- question and answers - in the last half hour, we’ll answer your questions about Identity and Access Management people, products and processes
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Identity and Access Management Team
Recording of session
A recording of the roadshow is now available to view.