What is the Test Digital Platform Programme?
NHS Test and Trace brings together testing, contact tracing and outbreak management into an end-to-end service to help prevent the spread of the virus, protect local communities and save lives. Its purpose is to break chains of COVID-19 transmission to enable people to return towards and maintain a more normal way of life.
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has commissioned NHS Digital to be the technology delivery lead for testing.
A remit that includes:
- the public-facing GOV.UK websites for obtaining, registering, and reporting tests
- administration tools to support the 119 help line
- professional tools that support test site operations and tracking of test samples
- evaluation tools that support service optimisation and performance
- the ordering platform for organisations / institutions to order tests
- systems that process test registrations and results, send notifications to users, and store the testing data as well as, integration to enable updates to patient records to support contact tracing
What is the purpose of the session?
The webinar will provide an overview of the current service and our proposed future operating model. We will also explain our intended routes to market, utilising Crown Commercial Service frameworks to source delivery partners.
We would like as many healthcare suppliers as possible to join us and provide feedback on our intended approach. In particular, delivery partners who have experience of building digital services capabilities using an agile user-centred design and highly collaborative delivery approach. Partners who can run, support and scale at pace for the digital products they build for us in meeting the needs of the public.
The commissioners and delivery teams from Test and Trace and NHS Digital will be in attendance and we will include time for answering questions.
How to register your attendance
If you would like to attend the webinar, please register your details here. Joining instructions will be sent via email approximately 48 hours before the event date. Should you have any enquiries please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you on the day.
Our industry engagement events and webinars are open to all digital health and care suppliers including non-techUK members. Please note we reserve the right to publish attendee lists and use your email for follow up evaluation.