We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
Community provider engagement event, London
- Monday 17 February 2020 - Wednesday 17 June 2020
- 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
We have planned 2 engagement events, one in Leeds and one in London.
They will cover a number of areas including:
- an overview of the changes in CSDS
- an overview of the new submission portal – SDCS Cloud
- an outline of how we have used community data in national reporting
- an overview of the new 2 Hour 2 Day Standard.
These events will also give community providers an opportunity to discuss any issues or concerns they have with community data.
This page is for the London event. Go to the Leeds event page.