Following the publication of the Internet First policy and guidance in May 2019, we would like to work with industry and health and social care organisations on the next stage to deliver Internet First.
The initial ‘open’ webinar is for IT leaders in industry and health and social care organisations.
Register for this session if you would like to:
- get an overview of the Internet First programme and timescales
- hear Innopsis and techUK’s views on Internet First
- understand the purpose of the working groups
- volunteer experts from your organisations to participate in these groups.
This will be followed by a series of specialist working groups which will take place between September and December 2019.
Delivering Internet First: Working groups
There will be four working groups, chaired in rotation by NHS Digital, Innopsis and techUK. Each working group will run a series of discussions (mix of face to face and virtual) from September to December 2019. These working groups are aimed at subject matter experts in the following specialisms:
- technical architecture and networking
- service management
These working groups will enable your organisation to:
- contribute and help shape the Internet First target operating model (TOM) and associated network connectivity model
- discuss networking opportunities and challenges that need addressing to support Internet First
- work with experts across a diverse range of organisations.
Further information about the working groups will be made available after this webinar.