Engage with HSCN
Existing N3 customers
If you're an existing N3 customer please ensure you register a nominated point of contact with whom we can discuss the cessation of N3 and you migration to HSCN.
You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact your dedicated Regional Migration Manager directly to discuss your migration.
|Region/Sector||RMM name||RMM email address|
Yorkshire and the Humber
|West Midlands and North West||Mike Hampson|
|East of England and East Midlands||Linda Crowe||Linda.Crowe@nhs.net|
|London area||Roy Ullah||Roy.Ullah@nhs.net|
|South West and South Coast||Jim Busby||Jim.Busby@nhs.net|
We'll continue to engage with our health and social care stakeholders via:
- HSCN specific webinars and events
- our own Programme Advisory Group (PAG) [136.67KB] which has representation from a broad range of organisations involved in the provision of health and social care
- a number of sector specific forums (listed below)
Sector specific forums used to engage with health and social care stakeholders
Health and Social Care:
- HSCN Programme Advisory Group (PAG)
- NHS England Regions Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) areas
- General Practice Committee & Royal College of General Practitioners
- IT Sub Committee
- National Ambulance Service IM&T Leads Group
- Health Chief Information Officer Network
- Chief Clinical Information Officers Network
- Regional Chief Information Officers Forums
- Pharmacy IM&T Group
- Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) Stakeholder Forum
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS) - Informatics Network
- Local Government Delivery Council (LGDC)
- Health and Social Care Integration Pioneers Programme
- National Information Board (NIB)
- Tech UK
Lastly, our Regional Migration Managers will increasingly be seeking to engage directly with organisations in order to support their timely and successful migration to HSCN.
Find out more about upcoming and past events.