NHS Outcomes Framework Indicators - November 2017 Release
This is part of NHS Outcomes Framework (NHS OF)Open data, National statistics
- Publication date:
- 16 Nov 2017
- Geographic coverage:
- Geographical granularity:
- Country, Government Office Regions, Local Authorities
The NHS Outcomes Framework (NHS OF) is a set of indicators developed by the Department of Health to monitor the health outcomes of adults and children in England. The framework provides an overview of how the NHS is performing. This report provides information about the indicators updated in this release.
The November 2017 release provides new data for the following indicators:
- 1.1 Under 75 mortality from cardiovascular disease
- 1.2 Under 75 mortality from respiratory disease
- 1.3 Under 75 mortality from liver disease
- 1.4 Under 75 mortality from cancer
- 2.2 Employment of people with long-term conditions
- 2.5.i Employment of people with mental illness
- 3.5.ii Proportion of patients with hip fractures recovering to their previous levels of mobility/walking ability at 120 days
- 4.3 Patient experience of A&E services
- 5.6 Patient safety incidents reported
The latest Excel and CSV data files, indicator specifications and data quality statements for the above indicators are available from the zip files in the resources section below. Please note that these data files will not be updated when new data for these indicators are released.
The latest Excel and CSV data files, indicator specifications and data quality statements for all indicators are available from the most recent NHS Outcomes Framework publication. A link is provided in the resources section below.
The government's open data policy is about making data easy to find, easy to use and free to access. The data.gov.uk website supports this policy by bringing datasets from government departments and public sector bodies together in one place. You can explore NHS Outcomes Framework indicator data on the data.gov.uk website using the link in the resources section below.