CCG Outcomes Indicator Set - June 2015
This is part of Clinical Commissioning Group Outcomes Indicator Set (CCG OIS)Open data, Official statistics
- Publication date:
- 25 Jun 2015
- Geographic coverage:
- Geographical granularity:
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
The indicators aim to provide clear, comparative information for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and Health and Wellbeing Boards (HWBs) about the quality of health services commissioned by CCGs and, as far as possible, the associated health outcomes.
This release includes the publication of the following indicator for the first time:
- 1.21 All-cause mortality - 12 months following a first emergency admission to hospital for heart failure in people aged 16 and over
New data periods have been added for the following existing indicators:
- 1.8 Emergency admissions for alcohol related liver disease
- 1.13 Antenatal assessments within 13 weeks
- 1.14 Maternal smoking at delivery
- 1.15 Breast feeding prevalence at 6-8 weeks
- 1.17 Record of stage of cancer at diagnosis
- 1.18 Percentage of cancers detected at stage 1 and 2
- 1.22 Hip fracture: incidence
- 2.6 Unplanned hospitalisation for chronic ambulatory care sensitive conditions
- 2.7 Unplanned hospitalisation for asthma, diabetes and epilepsy in under 19s
- 3.1 Emergency admissions for acute conditions that should not usually require hospital admission
- 3.4 Emergency admissions for children with lower respiratory tract infections
- 3.14 Alcohol-specific hospital admissions
- 3.15 Emergency alcohol-specific readmission to any hospital within 30 days of discharge following an alcohol-specific admission
- 3.16 Unplanned readmissions to mental health services within 30 days of a mental health inpatient discharge in people aged 17 and over
- 3.17 Percentage of adults in contact with secondary mental health services in employment
- 5.3 Incidence of Healthcare Associated Infection (HCAI) - Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- 5.4 Incidence of Healthcare Associated Infection (HCAI) - C. difficile
1.1 Potential Years of Life Lost (PYLL) from causes considered amenable to healthcare indicator includes a change of methodology for confidence intervals for all breakdowns and the pooled years directly standardised rate.
For all relevant updated indicators, the area team breakdown has been removed and an archive file added to the respective landing pages for each data file.
The latest Excel and CSV data files, indicator specifications and data quality statements for all indicators are available from the most recent CCG Outcomes Indicator Set. A link is provided in the resources section below.