Mental health services
This visualisation shows data categorised as follows:
- People in contact with Mental Health Services by age band - the number of people known to be in contact with secondary mental health services, by broad age groups (0-18, 19-64 and 65+ years)
- People in contact with Mental Health Services - the number of people known to be in contact with adult mental health services and children and young people mental health services
- Open ward stays in Mental Health Services – the number of open ward stays in adult mental health services and children and young people mental health services
- Open referrals in Mental Health Services – the number of open referrals in adult mental health services and children and young people mental health services
The default view displays all providers and one pre-selected provider. To change the pre-selected provider, or to change the breakdown type from Provider to CCG, hover your mouse underneath the ‘Name & ID’ heading to enable the ‘Clear selections’ eraser icon. Select this icon to clear the default pre-selected view and enable your own selections.
Select breakdown by either clinical commissioning group (CCG) or provider, and the reporting period and category you would like to view. If you wish to display results for a specific provider or CCG, choose them from the ‘Name & ID’ option.
The ALL PROVIDERS OR ALL CCG’S bar chart is interactive. Select a bar segment to display results for your selection in the corresponding time series chart.
Hover your mouse over a visual to see results displayed in the tooltip.
Mental Health Act
This visualisation shows the number of people known to be subject to the Mental Health Act at the end of each reporting period. It shows:
- the number of people detained
- the number of people subject to a Community Treatment Order or conditional discharge
- the number of people subject to a short term detention order
To filter records for a specific organisation or reporting period, make selections from those options. Results for selections made are displayed in the visualisation. Charts in the visualisation are interactive.
Hover your mouse over a visual to see the numbers for either measure by reporting period, or measure by organisation in the tooltip.
All values are rounded to the nearest 5, except values that are 4 or lower (including 0) which are suppressed to prevent the identification of individuals.
Figures produced by aggregation in this report may differ from those published as this report calculates totals as the sum of rounded figures.
Suppressed values appear as blank cells in tables and are not counted in rounded totals.
Percentages are based on pre-suppressed values and rounded to zero decimal places, except where the numerator is 0-4, where the percentage is suppressed.
Last edited: 17 May 2019 2:50 pm