The survey will feed into monitoring of the impact of the national carers strategy and it will also be used to populate a number of measures in the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework.
- 1D - Carer-reported quality of life score (Questions 7-12)
- 1I(2) - Proportion of carers who reported that they had as much social contact as they would like (Question 11)
- 3B - Overall satisfaction of carers with social services (Question 4)
- 3C - Proportion of carers who report that they have been included or consulted in discussion about the person they care for (Question 15)
- 3D(2) - Proportion of carers who find it easy to find information about support (Question 13)