Quality and Outcomes Framework QOF business rules v36.0
NHS Digital is responsible for producing and maintaining the Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF) business rules (extract specifications).
- Download the zip file containing the tracked changes showing version of the business rules
- Download the QOF v36 final business rules
- Download the business rules change log QOF v36.0
- Download the read code change log QOF v36.0
- Download the QOF V36.0 expanded cluster list
QOF indicators can change every year, and new measures and indicators are either introduced or retired. The QOF is not about performance management but resourcing and then rewarding best practice. QOF is part of the General Medical Services (GMS) contract for general practice and was introduced on 1 April 2004.
The most current business rules, are available in PDFs and are available in zip folders. The tracked changes showing version of the business rules zip file shows the current version of the business rules with the changes applied from the previous version visible.