INLIQ (Indicators No Longer in QOF) business rules v37.0
As part of the contractual agreement for 2017/18, it was agreed to continue collecting information relating to indicators no longer in QOF. Indicators retired since 2014-2015 will continue to be collected under this extraction. The reporting is essential, as Department of Health, Public Health England and other healthcare groups have indicated that the information linked to these indicators is essential for their work and wider healthcare programmes.
- Download the INLIQ business rules v37.0
- Download the INLIQ read code change log v37 v1.1
- Download the INLIQ expanded cluster list v37 v1.1
- Download the INLIQ v37 tracked changes showing business rules
- Business rules change log INLIQ v37.0
Not all indicators that are no longer in QOF will continue to be extracted, only those where it is felt that continued data would be useful.
For future years, further retirements would be considered for ongoing collections and the indicators in this collection would also be reviewed to check the appropriateness of continuing to collect the data.