If you need to prevent booking after publishing appointment availability, for example for a lunch break, then there is a feature to occupy slots in the calendar.
1. In day view, click on the green clock icon in the top banner, which opens a new window titled Occupy Time.
2. In the Start Time and End Time boxes, add the desired start and end times you want to block out, then click Save.
3. A green banner saying ‘The time was successfully occupied’ will appear. Click Close to see the changes in the calendar.
4. In the day calendar view, you will see that the allotted time has been occupied, as denoted by the grey bar. Also, note that the Vacant Time has been updated to reflect the reduction in availability.
5. To remove the occupied time, click on the grey bar. This will bring up a new Occupy Time window. Click on the Unoccupy button to remove the occupied time slots, then close the window to see the updated calendar.