The submission window will be open daily between 8:00am and 5:00pm.
We can only accept one submission from each trust per day.
The data must be submitted by a named contact in the trust.
If you want to nominate another contact, it must be someone who is already registered to submit for one of the COVID-19 related data collections.
All error messages will be flagged in column N of the collection tool. You will not be able to submit the file until all errors are resolved.
This image shows the template in the SDCS. It includes the following fields:
- consultant code
- NHS number
- date of birth
- disease group:
- 1 - transplant
- 2a - cancer undergoing active chemo
- 2b - haematological cancers
- 3 - respiratory
- 4 - rare genetic, metabolic and autoimmune
- 5 - women who are pregnant with significant heart disease, congenital or acquired
- 6 - Academy of Medical Royal Colleges (AoMRC) categories – patients identified by Medical Royal College guidance that does not fit into 1 – 5
- supporting summary (max 255 char) including supporting ICD-10/OPCS codes