We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
New initiatives and work in the last two weeks
- Citizen-facing channels have been updated in line with changes to the system response to coronavirus.
- We continue to work with suppliers to improve real-time access to patient information.
- We are playing a central role in the expansion of coronavirus testing to symptomatic citizens and social care
- The Shielded Patients List is evolving into a longer-term service to protect vulnerable individuals.
- At the request of the British Medical Association (BMA) and Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP), NHS Digital will collect data from general practice to support planning and research.
Last edited: 16 October 2020 8:51 am