We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
New initiatives and work in the last four weeks
- We've been confirmed as the technology delivery lead for Test, Trace, Contain and Enable (TTCE).
- Our public-facing channels remain an important 'digital front door' for accessing coronavirus services.
- Access to patient information continues to be expanded and improved at the point of care.
- We continue to play an important role in supporting research into coronavirus.
- We are working closely with partners in health and social care to improve infrastructure.
Last edited: 16 October 2020 8:50 am
Coronavirus programme updates 19 June 2020
- Delivering digital services for the Test, Trace, Contain and Enable (TTCE) programme
- Digital channels for citizen services and triage
- Enabling remote and collaborative care