Our cyber security team offers a range of specific, targeted, and relevant cyber security services and capabilities to help new and existing NHS premises. These services enable organisations to implement and embed good practice and to deliver strategic, technical capabilities that add a significant layer of protection to local networks and contribute to a defence in depth approach.
These services include:
- NHS Secure Boundary, a centrally funded solution which protects the NHS from the most sophisticated cyber threats
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, which provides endpoint protection and a view of the cyber threat status and vulnerabilities locally and nationally across the IT estate
- Technical remediation – expert remote and on-site support to fix technical issues in existing technology and systems
- Protective DNS - a service aimed at disrupting the use of DNS for malware distribution and operation. Created by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), implemented by Nominet UK and now available for the NHS
We will continue to work to ensure that all new sites get secure, reliable access to the digital resources they need.
Contact email@example.com for help with cyber security.
Trust system support model
The trust system support model is an existing NHS Digital service, currently supporting the response to coronavirus (COVID-19). We work with NHS organisations who are undertaking significant digital activity. We're able to provide advisory services on managing increased demand, or on preparation for any digital activity in relation to the coronavirus pandemic.
For NHS bodies leading on the delivery of field hospitals for dealing with COVID-19 cases, our model can offer:
- advisory services on clinical informatics and digital operations
- advisory services for technology and solution assurance
- a 'red team' approach to trouble-shooting any specific issues
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with digital activity.
Last edited: 23 April 2021 12:58 pm