SNOMED CT webinars
Register for a range of SNOMED CT webinars. Please register early as places can be limited.
Introducing SNOMED CT in general practice
This webinar provides a basic understanding for SNOMED CT for those who currently use the Read codes. It illustrates the basics of SNOMED CT, the difference between SNOMED CT and Read, as well as providing hints and tips on code selection.
- Friday 24 February 2017, 2pm to 3pm (full)
- Thursday 2 March 2017, 3pm to 4pm
- Thursday 9 March 2017, 11am to 12pm
- Wednesday 15 March 2017, 4pm to 5pm
- Monday 20 March 2017, 2pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 11 April 2017, 11am to 12pm
- Tuesday 18 April 2017, 3pm to 4pm
- Thursday 27 April 2017, 11am to 12pm
- Tuesday 2 May 2017, 2pm to 3pm
- Wednesday 10 May 2017, 1pm to 2pm
- Thursday 18 May 2017, 3pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 24 May 2017, 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Tuesday 30 May 2017, 12pm to 1pm
- Thursday 1 June 2017, 2pm to 3pm
Please direct any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to SNOMED CT
This webinar will give a good basic understanding of SNOMED CT, plus examples of where it is used. Please select a webinar date below and register. Confirmation will be emailed to you. You can join the webinars early to get set up.
- Monday 20 March 2017, 10:30am to 11:30am (full)
- Monday 24 April, 10:30am - 11:30am
- Friday 26 May, 12:00pm - 13:00pm
- Monday 19 June, 10:30am - 11:30am
Full versions of previous webinars can be downloaded from our Technology Reference Data Update Distribution Service (TRUD) website.
Finding Content in SNOMED CT
Learn how to search SNOMED CT for the clinical term that you need. Please select a webinar date below and register. Confirmation will be emailed to you. Places are limited to 30 delegates.
- Monday 13 March 2017, 10am to 11am
- Monday 10 April, 1pm to 2pm
- Friday 12 May, 12pm to 1pm
- Friday 16 June, 10am to 11am
See how to search for individual terms, groups of related terms and terms related to a specific speciality, plus simple tips for making your searches successful.
It is assumed that people attending this webinar already have a basic understanding of SNOMED CT.
You can join these webinars 20 minutes early to get set up.
Clinical Data Analytics Tool (CDAT) Virtual Hack Sessions
This WebEx demonstration on how to use CDAT will answer detailed questions about patients coming to clinical, A&E or specialist units. It should be useful for clinicians and information analysts interested in analysing data from patient records. Please select a webinar date and register. As slots are limited, please let us know if you can't attend, for your place to be reallocated.
CDAT takes advantage of data recording using SNOMED CT, which is provided in up-to-date electronic patient record systems.
You can take part from your own desk via WebEx, while having 1:1 support from experts. The test session will last up to three hours.
You will be walked through the tool and then do analysis yourself on pre-loaded anonymous clinical data. Support will be given for the analysis and use of the tool.
These webinars will be available 20 minutes before their start times to allow for set up.