Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF)
The Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF) measures how well care and support services achieve the outcomes that matter most to people. The measures are grouped into four domains which are typically reviewed in terms of movement over time. Data is provided at council, regional and national level.
- Go to the 2016-2017 social care publicationto see the latest data about social care for your local authority and other areas. It presents the 'outcome measures' from the Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework (ASCOF).
- Go to the adult social care analytical hub.
- ASCOF handbook of definitions provides further information about the ASCOF, including the detailed definition of each of the outcome measures.
- For information about data quality assurance, or where data are missing for a local authority, please see the appendices which are published with the official statistics report.
- For several of the measures in the ASCOF, the published data can be broken down by age and gender. Where available, these data and time series information can be found in the annexes to the official statistics report..