NHS Digital is led by the Board and our Executive Management Team.
NHS Digital Board
The NHS Digital Board is our most senior decision-making body, accountable to the public, Parliament and the Secretary of State for Health.
Board meetings are held regularly throughout the year and papers, agendas and minutes are made available online. They help shape our strategy.
Noel Gordon, Chair
- Dr Sarah Blackburn, Vice Chair and Assurance & Risk Committee Chair
- Sir Ian Andrews, Senior Independent Director and Information Assurance and Cyber Security Committee Chair
- Professor Soraya Dhillon
- Professor Sudhesh Kumar
- Dr Marko Balabanovic
- Daniel Benton
- Rob Tinlin
Interim Chief Executive
- Rachael Allsop, Director of Workforce
- Beverley Bryant, Director of Digital Transformation
- Professor David Hughes, Director of Information and Analytics
- Carl Vincent, Director of Finance and Corporate Services
Ex officio members
- Tamara Finkelstein
- Prof. Keith McNeill
- Martin Severs, NHS Digital Medical Director and Caldicott Guardian
Other members of the Executive Management Team (may attend the Board at the discretion of the Chair):
- Tom Denwood, Director of Provider Support and Integration
- James Hawkins, Director of Programmes
- Sean Walsh, Interim Director of Operations & Assurance Services and Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO)
Board meetings and minutes
Details of our board meetings and minutes are available.