NHS Digital (previously HSCIC) provides national information, data and IT systems for health and care services. We exist to help patients, clinicians, commissioners, analysts and researchers.
Who we are and what we do
What we spend and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Read the HSCIC annual report and accounts 2015 to 2016 laid before parliament on 21 July 2016.
- Earlier annual reports
- Our strategy
- Freedom of Information disclosure log
- Our policies and procedures
- Our business plan
- Our approach and process for handling various types of request
- Public board meetings
- Our board membership
- Our consultations
- Registers of approved data releases
- Our publication scheme
- How we look after your information
The services we offer
Learn about the services we offer and our locations.
Download one page summaries about some of our programmes, products and services.
- Feedback and complaints
- How we support diversity and inclusion
- Our governance
Handling request for information
- How to make a subject access request (SAR)
- Request personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998
- Request information about a deceased individual under the Data Protection Act 1998
- How to make a Freedom of Information request
- Preventing the use of your information for health/and or social care purposes other than direct care
- Process for Handling Requests - A guide
If you can't find what you want through this scheme or otherwise through our website, you can make a request to us under the Freedom of Information Act. You can find out more about this here.. Contact NHS Digital
to find out more about how we can help you.