We have detected that you are using Internet Explorer to visit this website. Internet Explorer is now being phased out by Microsoft. As a result, NHS Digital no longer supports any version of Internet Explorer for our web-based products, as it involves considerable extra effort and expense, which cannot be justified from public funds. Some features on this site will not work. You should use a modern browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you have difficulty installing or accessing a different browser, contact your IT support team.
Our inclusive behaviours and leadership commitment includes the creation, development and sustainability of our six staff networks:
- Ability Network - for those with a disability, long term condition and carers
- Ageless Network – for those who choose to work longer or just starting out in their careers
- Embrace Network - ethnic minorities broadening racial awareness and cultural exchange
- Women’s Network – support and advice on issues that disproportionately affect women at work
- LGBT and Allies Network – for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans staff and their allies
- Multifaith Network – to promote faith awareness and understanding amongst those of religious and non-religious belief in the workplace
Since 2016, we have embarked on a programme of work to deliver our vision for diversity and inclusion that goes beyond the requirements of the Equality Act 2010.
As an organisation, we value and understand differences in our people and use it to innovate. Find out about our objectives and the demographics of our workforce.