An introduction to our staff networks and how they make our workplace fairer and more equal.
Our inclusive behaviours and leadership commitment includes the creation, development and sustainability of our six staff networks:
- Ability Network - for those with a disability, long term condition and carers
- Ageless Network – for those who choose to work longer or just starting out in their careers
- Embrace Network - ethnic minorities broadening racial awareness and cultural exchange
- Women’s Network – support and advice on issues that disproportionately affect women at work
- LGBT and Allies Network – for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans staff and their allies
- Multifaith Network – to promote faith awareness and understanding amongst those of religious and non-religious belief in the workplace