We are responsible for ensuring that NHS Digital attract and develop high quality trainees, recruiting to early careers development schemes such as graduate, apprentice, industry placement and summer internships.
We achieve this by:
- attracting and selecting talented people at the early stage of their career journey
- engaging with students, school leavers and people looking for a career, sources of talent such as universities, our own workforce and other organisations
- providing the best experience, training and support for all trainees
- working to improve quality through innovation
- raising the profile of NHS Digital as an employer of choice for early careers