18 August 2016Annual NHS stop smoking service figures published18 August 2016: Figures released today by NHS Digital show the number of people setting a quit date through NHS Stop Smoking Services in 2015/16
11 August 2016Patients undergoing four common NHS operations rate their recovery11 August 2016: NHS Digital has published findings of patient surveys taken before and after four common surgical procedures performed by the NHS, to measure patients' health gain.
10 August 2016Latest patient-led assessments of healthcare premises also consider non-clinical aspects of care for patients with disabilities10 August 2016: Results are published today of annual patient-led assessments of non-clinical elements of care, such as catering services, cleanliness and waiting facilities.
05 August 2016Leading Leeds employer proud to celebrate diversity at the heart of the city5 August 2016: Forty staff from major Leeds employer NHS Digital are preparing to parade through the streets for the 10th anniversary of Leeds Pride.
07 September 2016NHS Digital public board meeting: 7 September 2016NHS Digital is holding a public board meeting on 7 September 2016. NHS Digital public board meetings are held regularly and members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings.
Resources for journalists
Consultations and surveys
- Consultation on the Hospital Episode Statistics Privacy Impact Assessment Report
- Consultation on changes to HSCIC Statistics 2016/17 - 2018/19: Now Closed
- User requirements for the Library of Quality Assured Indicators
- Consultation on Adult Mental Health Statistics
- Consultation on draft code of practice on confidential information
- Consultation on DoLS output
- All consultations and surveys