Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - England Commissioner Census (Assuring Transformation) - September 2015, Experimental Statistics
Publication date: 09:30 October 21, 2015
This statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorder receiving inpatient care commissioned in England. The release comprises:
- Report which presents England level analysis of key measures;
- A monthly CSV file which presents key measures at England level;
- A metadata file to accompany the CSV file, which provides contextual information for each measure.
- An excel reference data tables showing the last six months of data as reported and total patient counts retrospectively updated
This is the 8th release in a series of monthly statistics from a new 'Assuring Transformation' collection by the Health and Social Care Information Centre; these data were previously collected and published by NHS England on a quarterly basis.
Data is also released on a quarterly basis and includes sub England geographies and additional measures.
Data collected at the end of September 2015 show that:
• 2,595 patients were in hospital at the end of the reporting period;
• 184 , CCGs/Hubs updated information by the end of the reporting period;
• 30 CCGs/Hubs did not update any information or confirm that currently held information was correct by the end of the period.
• 5 CCGs/Hubs have never submitted data as they have not had a patient in scope of this collection since the transfer to HSCIC.
During September 2015 there were:
• 2,540 patients in care from the previous month;
• 50 admissions to hospital;
• 100 discharges/transfers from hospital;
• 5 patients who were admitted and discharged/transferred in the period.
|Date Range:||01 March 2015 to 30 September 2015|