Learning Disability Services Monthly Statistics - Commissioner census (Assuring Transformation), April 2015, Experimental Statistics
Publication date: 09:30 May 22, 2015
This statistical release makes available the most recent data relating to patients with learning disabilities receiving in-patient care commissioned in England. The release comprises:
- Report which presents England level analysis of key measures;
- A monthly CSV file which presents key measures at England level;
- A metadata file to accompany the CSV file, which provides contextual information for each measure.
This is the third release in a series of monthly statistics from a new 'Assuring Transformation' collection by the Health and Social Care Information Centre; these data were previously collected and published by NHS England on a quarterly basis.
Data is also released on a quarterly basis and includes sub England geographies and additional measures.
Data collected at the end of April 2015 show that:
- 2,445 patients were in hospital at the end of the reporting period;
- 167 CCGs/Hubs updated information by the end of the reporting period;
- 45 CCGs/Hubs did not update any information or confirm that currently held information was correct by the end of the period.
- 7 CCGs/Hubs have never submitted data as they have not had a patient in scope of this collection since the transfer to HSCIC
During April 2015:
- There were 75 admissions to hospital;
- There were 100 discharges from hospital.
|Date Range:||01 April 2015 to 30 April 2015|