Trends in Consultation Rates in General Practice - 1995-2009
Publication date: 09:30 September 02, 2009
The NHS Information Centre has updated the latest findings from last years 'Trends in Consultation Rates in General Practice' publication (published 30th September 2008) to include data from 2008-2009.
The information is presented in two separate reports: one for the calendar years 1995-2008 and one for the financial years 1995/1996 to 2008/2009.
This is the last report in a planned series to be published by the NHS Information Centre.
- describes the population and practices contributing to the analysis in terms of geographical location, list size and overall age-sex structure
- analyses trends in consultations by age and sex over each of the last 14 years
- estimates changes in the number of consultations nationally and for the typical general practice
- escribes the pattern of consultations according to type of health profession (for example, GP or nurse)
- report on patterns of consultations according to where the consultation took place (home visit, telephone or in the surgery).
|Date Range:||01 January 1995 to 31 December 2009|
|Geographical granularity:||Country, Government Office Regions|